The Southeast Endurance Riders Association (SERA)
thanks you for sanctioning your Event with us. When you sanction your
Event with SERA, you not only provide your SERA riders with points for year-end
awards, you obtain additional liability insurance, the horse scales, access to the
blood-analyzer, and more.
Sanctioning with SERA is easy.
- Sanctioning fee is $2.00 per starting rider.
- The sanctioning fee to be sent to SERA within 60 days of ride or December 1st., whichever comes first.
- Post-ride, sanctioning fees should be sent to SERA's Treasurer at:
92 Cabin Trail
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
- Proof of insurance coverage will be sent upon request as soon as application is received.
- Additional copies of insurance are sent if requested.
- Ride Manager must be a member of SERA. (Click on Membership for a printable application).
- Minimum of 2 veterinarians at the ride.
You can fill out the sanction form by hand
Print Sanction Form(pdf)